Tuesday 17 February 2015

My ESPN Fantasy Rugby Team - Week 2 Review

Back 3 - Rob Kearney (3), Stuart Hogg (8) & Liam Williams (6)






No complaints here, 3 very strong performances and the form they are showing suggests very strong performances to come. Liam Williams almost scored a try but I'll settle for an assist, and Hogg was unlucky not to get man of the match, but scored a fantastic try.

Centres - Luther Burrell (3) and Wesley Fofana (3)











Gutted here. I spoke about gambling on Burrell ahead of Joseph for his physicality, but Joseph went and scored two tries and picked up man of the match. A colossal mistake from me. Once again I was disappointed with Fofana, who needs to show more in his next performance

Half backs - George Ford (14) & Ben Youngs (7)


















More fantastic performances from the England halfbacks, Youngs securing a try for my team and George Ford reliable with the boot and creating Joseph's try, exactly what I wanted from my 9 and 10.



Front Row - Alasdair Dickinson (3), Rory Best (1) & Guilhem Guirado (2)







Best picked up a yellow, but other than that I'm happy with my front row, Dickinson playing the whole game and putting in a very good shift for the Scots.



Second row - Jonny Gray (3) & Paul O'Connell (3)












Fantastic players, full appearances, no problems here.



Back row - James Haskell (2), Blair Cowan (3) & Sergio Parisse (8)



All 3 played very well, Haskell carrying well as usual, Cowan influential at the breakdown as usual, and Parisse leading his side brilliantly as usual, scoring a try as well.

POSITION 21126 SCORE 69
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Four Balls Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig