Saturday 28 February 2015

My ESPN Fantasy Rugby Team - Week 3

This week I have made just 2 changes after the 5 in the last round. Samson Lee returns from injury, so he takes the place of Dickinson. Alex Dunbar come sin for Luther Burrell, a disappointing last week compared to the other choice of English centre, Jonathan Joseph. I have been very impressed with Dunbar so far, mainly in defence but I think he can spring a surprise on the Italian backs and get a try or an assist. I am very confident in Alex and am almost certain he will guarantee points, a potential MOTM. 



The other Scottish players featuring are Hogg, J Gray and Cowan, all potential MOTMs as well, Hogg will look to add to the try he scored last round, and the two forwards will look to continue their good form against the weakest side in the tournament. The other player featuring in the first match of the weekend is the Italian captain, a fantastic player that scored against England, and if Italy are to spring a surprise on the Scots, he will be the man to lead them there.

Partnering my key man Dunbar, I've gone for Fofana again, although he has been incredibly disappointing this far. The match against Wales is very important for France, and he will have to shine in Paris for the French to win. Samson Lee, Guirado and Liam WIlliams are the other players featuring in that game, and Williams has looked dangerous so I'm very happy with this selection. He has a perfect chance to cement his space in the Welsh side, and I expect him to score or get another assist.

Then we have Haskell, B Youngs, Ford, POC, Best and R Kearney retaining their spots, I am not expecting fireworks from these guys, just more consistent points from Ford and a big performance from Kearney. The game could well hinge on the breakdown, and Haskell's ability here could win the game for England, and hopefully secure me a MOTM.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Four Balls Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig